We might still get the occasional mild day, but it feels like Autumn has really started now doesn't it? The evenings are particularly crisp and now the clocks have gone back, it's dark early and it feels like it's time to start hibernating. I have to admit, I don't mind... it's the time of year where we start to make homemade soup again (pumpkin, paprika and sweet pepper tonight!) drink tea in the evenings and snuggle up under the blanket. A versatile blanket is pretty much a necessity in this country I think, often it's chilly, but not cold enough to put the heating on, or it's so cold you need the heating AND a blanket. In addition, a well chosen one will add some interest and texture to a room or bed.
Whatever the temperature outside, these gorgeous throws will keep you toasty, and can be taken from bed to sofa or favourite armchair and back again. So grab a cuppa, a book or a box set, and get comfortable...
1. 'Abban' throw £35 Habitat
2. 'Sylt' throw in yellow, £65 David Fussenegger at Heals
3. Jacquard weave blanket £24.99 H&M
4. Scallop knitted throw, £29.99 Dunelm Mill
5. 'Dominoes' throw in Steel, £50 John Lewis
6. Moss stitch throw, £69.95 Rockett St George
7. 'Henrika' throw, £15 IKEA
8. Reversible red & grey throw £35-£55 Next
9. Ochre zig zag throw, £29.99 Dunelm Mill
10. Cable knitted throw, £24.99 Dunelm Mill
11. Blue checked throw, £60 Marks & Spencer
Follow my blog with Bloglovin